Wheeled Rode Guide® couplings will reduce wear and prolong the life of your sucker rods and tubing.
Wheeled Rode Guide® couplings will centralize the rod string in your tubing and the rolling action of the wheels inside your tubing walls during stoking, reducing friction and wear caused by the rods slapping or rubbing your tubing.
• Wheeled Rod Guide® couplings are for use in severely deviated and directional wells
• Used successfully for over 27 years by over 90% of major oil and gas companies in over 40 countries – onshore and offshore
• Wheeled Rod Guide® couplings are easily field replaceableFind out more...
Ultra-Flow® Centralizers have more gripping force on rods, more fluid flow-by volume than any other field-installed centralizer/scraper available.
Ultra-Flow® Centralizers have longer useful life, larger vanes and bearing surface than any other field-installed centralizer/scraper available.
• Full-circle Wiping of Tubing I.D. No rod-rotating required
• More Gripping Force on Rods, More Fluid Flow-by Volume than any other field-installed centralizer/scraper available
• Longer Useful Life, Larger vanes and bearing surface than any other field-installed centralizer/scraper availableFind out more...